Subject: Invitation for Expert Nominations for ECDC PHEPA Missions
From: "Preparedness and Response" <[email-masked]>
To: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "Julia Geller" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <in
Cc: "Vicky Lefevre" <[email-masked]>, "Thomas Hofmann" <[email-masked]>, "Ettore Severi" <[email-masked]>, "Adriana Romani" <[email-masked]>, "Benka Bernhard" <[email-masked]>, "Sarah Gradl" <[email-masked]>,Gauthier Willemse (SPF Santé Publique - FOD Volksgezondheid) <[email-masked]>, "vigilance.sanitaire" <[email-masked]>, "gkamenov" <[email-masked]>, "akunchev" <[email-masked]>, "vesna.visekruna" <[email-masked]>, "zvjezdana.lovric" <zvjezdana
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2024 10:50:10 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear National Coordinators and National Focal Points for Preparedness and 
Response,

We are pleased to send you this invitation to nominate experts to join the 
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) Public Health 
Emergency Preparedness Assessment (PHEPA) missions under Article 8 of the 
Regulation (EU) 2022/2371.

Attached herewith, please find:

1.	The Official Invitation Letter
2.	The List of Capacities included in the assessment process.

You are kindly requested to nominate two experts per country at your 
earliest convenience, and no later than 31st October 2024. Please submit 
your nominations, along with all required details for the nominated experts 
via email to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Zara Taha, on behalf of the PHEPAs Team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.